New And Improved: DADA Community
Welcome to our redesign! We hope you’ll enjoy our several new features and design tweaks.
What’s new in Community:
- The conversations are now shorter and easier to scroll.
- Hover over any drawing and a mini map will appear in each sequence to help you navigate the 10 most recent drawings.
- The lit portion of the mini map shows you what drawing you are looking at.
- Move through the shaded portion to see the rest of the drawings.
- The number next to the mini map refers to the amount of drawings in a conversation.
- Click on any drawing to enlarge the full conversation.
- To close the enlarged conversation click on the X on the top right.
- The new sketchpad is a little bigger now.
- The sketchpad will appear at the end of the conversation if you have the same or more experience level than the person who started it.
- The levels are defined by the number of color dots next to your avatar.
- The comments are organized by most recent. You can load previous comments.
- You can follow people by clicking the star next to their name.
- Click on the arrow on top of the drawing to share a conversation to social media.
- When the conversation is enlarged, click on the arrow under any drawing to share it individually.
- The titles of the conversations are now on the top right and are limited to 20 characters.
- You can now access our blog from the blog icon on the bottom left.
- You won’t be able to open a branch.
- You won’t be able to scroll through your contact list.
- The enlarged conversations may take longer to load.
We are working on it and they will be resolved soon. Let us know what you think!